Train for a Culinary Career
Are you ready to prepare for one of the fastest-growing employment areas in the nation? Seattle Culinary Academy offers classroom instruction with plenty of hands-on training to help you excel in the food and hospitality industry as well as a variety of related fields.
Your training will help open doors to exciting opportunities in the best restaurants in the region, as well as catering companies, culinary tours, test kitchens, hotels, food writing, and food styling – to name just a few. Beyond restaurant jobs, graduates use their new skills as a foundation to pursue a wide array of potential career paths and disciplines.
Why train at the Seattle Culinary Academy?
At Seattle Central College's Seattle Culinary Academy, you will:
- Get the training you need to be at the forefront of the industry from our talented, committed chef instructors.
- Gain hands-on experience in fine dining and international cuisine through our student-run restaurants or pastry case.
- Receive an exceptional culinary education for less than one-fifth the price of similar programs at private, for-profit schools.
- Learn the importance of bio-diverse and earth-kind practices at one of the first culinary schools in the nation to offer classes in sustainability.
- Study in the Capitol Hill neighborhood of Seattle—one of the nation’s top restaurant and hospitality markets.
Ready to get started? Find the Seattle Culinary Academy program that’s right for you.