The Seattle Culinary Academy at Seattle Central College program emphasizes classical and modern techniques that cover a wide range of cooking styles and will help you develop an appreciation for International cuisine, sustainable food practices and fine dining. Our expert chef instructors will help you build a well-rounded set of skills so you can launch your dream job in the fast-growing food service industry or other related field.
The Best Place to Learn
Seattle Culinary Academy students develop and refine their techniques in a variety of settings that are typically unavailable to culinary school students. What better way to prepare for a career than in our 30,000-square-foot modern facility, featuring:
- Two student-run campus restaurants and a pastry case
- Exhibition kitchen and bakery
- The One World Restaurant kitchen, which was modeled after the famed Per Se kitchen in New York
- Demonstration classroom
- Chocolate production room
- Environmentally-conscious and GMO-free ingredients
You go to culinary school because you’re passionate about food, but Seattle Culinary Academy feeds that passion and builds on it. It introduces you to the right people in the field who are just as eager as you are.
Melissa Peterman, Seattle Culinary Academy alumna