Culinary Arts - Costs & Funding
Seattle Central College makes it easy to complete your education. With comparatively low tuition costs and plenty of financial aid resources, your degree or certification in Culinary Arts is right at your fingertips. The estimated costs for this program include:
- Photo ID Card (one–time fee)
- Student Activity Fee (per quarter)
- Transportation Management Fee (per quarter)
- Computer Lab Fee (2 quarters) $100.30
- Food Lab Fee (6 quarters) $900
- Other Material, Lab and Cleaning Fees (6 quarters) $636.25
- Universal Technology Fee (per quarter)
- Books & Supplies $427
- Hand Tools $700
- Uniforms (chef coats, aprons, etc.) $477
- Food Handler's Permit $10
- Miscellaneous Fees (copying, portfolio, etc.) $300
Download or print Culinary Arts cost and course details (pdf).
A great value just got better for non-resident students! Seattle Central now offers an Out-of-State Tuition Waiver that significantly cuts tuition costs for qualifying students.
The Washington State Legislature sets tuition, which is subject to change. The Seattle Colleges District reserves the right to change any of its fees or charges without notice.
Students at Seattle Central College qualify for a number of federal grants and loans. Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) today to learn more about what opportunities may be available to you.
Workforce Services can provide additional funding for tuition, books, transportation and other fees to qualifying students enrolled in a career-focused program. Emergency financial assistance is also available.
Want to explore other funding options including using Veterans' Benefits, scholarship opportunities and more? Learn more about ways to pay for college.